mardi 25 mai 2010

I just hope you understand

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But today the way I play the game is not the same...
Is that I don't belong to you
and you don't belong to me...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I DO LOVE SIENNA!

Music: Freedom 90, George Michael
 

7 commentaires:

  1. Me encanta Sienna! (L)

    La sesión de mi blog la he sacado de internet, no se para que revista es. El fotógrafo es Sebastian Smith, las modelos se llaman Beata y Alexandrina,

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. sienna is always so classy, vogue-worthy and fiercely fashionable... did you see the september issue with her in it??

    <333


    [v] hobovogue.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. difícil decisión: tu querida Sienna o la de la Toscana???

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. las fotos de los dos posts anteriores me dejan alucinated :P
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Las fotos son muy bonitas :)

    te seguimos, H.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Factory Girl? WOW! The images are great, I've never seen them, the definition is awesome :) Nice blog by the way, first time I've seen it and I loved it. It deserves a follow!

    RépondreSupprimer